- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 1: A Day In The Life Of Có Đáp Án- Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 2: School Talks Có Đáp Án- Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 3: People’s Background Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 4: Special Education Có Đáp Án- Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 5: Technology And You Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 6: An Excursion Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 7: The Mass Media Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 8: The Story Of My Village Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 9: Undersea World Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 10: Conservation Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 11: National Parks Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 12: Music Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 13: Film and Cinema Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 14 The World Cup Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 15 Cities Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
- Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 16 Historical Place Có Đáp Án – Mai Lan Hương
Bài Tập Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 5: Technology And You Có Đáp Án-Mai Lan Hương. Các bạn xem bài tập có key ở dưới để luyện tập và cũng cố thêm kiến thức.
UNIT 5 TECHNOLOGY AND YOU
I. Tick the column that matches the sound in. the italicized letter(s).
II. Below you have some of the amazing achievements of modern technology. Match the names in column A with the definitions in column B.
1. Video recorder a. a kind of sophisticated typewriter using a computer
2. Photocopier b. machine which records and plays back sound
3. fax machine c. a machine which records and plays back sound and pictures
4. tape recorder d. a camera which records. Moving. Pictures and sound
5. modem e. a machine for chopping up, slicing, mashing, blending.
6. camcorder f. a machine which makes copies of documents
7. word processor g. a machine which makes copies. of documents and sends them down telephone lines to another place
8. food processor h. a piece of equipment allowing you to send information from one computer down telephone lines to another computer.
III. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words in the box. Use your dictionary if you need.
1 . It's so easy to use a........................when you want to send photographs to friends by e-mail. Its just like using a photocopier.
2. I've lost a lot of data. I wonder if my computer has a....................
3. I'm always impressed by people who carry their........................
on aero planes and work on them during the flight.
4. Those ................ disks don't store nearly enough information. You really need to use your ................disk for all the
data you want to store.
5. If you want some photos of the USA. you could just try........................
6. the Web. You'll be amazed how many you can find.
7. I belong to a `great......................... There are about ten people who are all interested in 1960s music. We e-mail one another almost every day, and can talk live to one another..
8. I................a good program from the Internet the other day. Would you like a copy?
9. Do you ever visit any ..................for pop stars or film stars'? Some of them have photos and music too.
10. ..................... is the programs that you put into a computer to make it run.
11. Students should be encouraged to use the........................as a resource.
IV. Complete the second sentence so that it follows on from the first. Use the present perfect.
1. My hair is tidy now. I've brushed my hair.
2. The door is open. Someone _________ the door.
3. This is Oliver's drawing. look: Oliver _________a picture.
4. The calculator is broken. Someone_________ the calculator.
5. United are the winners. United _________ the game.
6. There's no more wine in the bottle. We_________ all the Wine.
7. The floor is clean now. I _________the floor.
8. I know my number now. I _____________ number by heart.
9. The guests are here now. The guests_______________
Fin still working on the computer. I __________ with the computer yet.
V. Read the following passage and put the verbs in the correct form, present perfect or past simple.
Twenty years ago few people (1).................(realize) that computers were about to become part of our daily lives. This short period of time (2)............(see) enormous changes, in business. education and administration. jobs which (3)...............(take) weeks to complete in the past, are now carried out in minutes. Clerks who (4)..................... (spend) all day copying and checking calculations are now freed from these tedious tasks. In offices, the soft hum and clicking of word processors (5)................(replace) the clatter of typewriters. Schoolchildren (6)................(become) as familiar with hardware and software as their parents (7) ................ (be) with pencils and exercise books. Computerization of public records (8)....................(enable) government departments to analyze the needs of citizens in detail. Some of us may wonder, however, whether life (9)...............(really/ improve) as a result of these chimes. Many jobs (10)............... (disappear), for example, when intelligent machines (11)...............(take) over the work. Employers complain that clerical staff (12)................(become) dependent on calculators and cannot do simple arithmetic. There are fears that government (13)...............(not/do) enough to ensure that personal information held on computers is really kept secret. Certainly, many people may now be wondering whether the spread of computers (14)..................(bring) us as many problems as it (15).............. (solve).
VI. Use the words and phrases to make sentences in the present perfect passive. Make any other necessary changes and additions.
1. These words/ spell! wrongly?
2. Mike/ offer/ opportunity; study abroad.
3. The package/ deliver/ yet?
4. Have you heard about David? He/ attack/ a bull.
5. Three hostages/ murder/ terrorists.
6. Millions of pounds' worth of damage/ cause,' a storm.
7. Me house at the end of the street/ sell/ last month.
8. you/ ever bite/ a dog?
9. These machines/ not use/ at least five years.
10. The road/ block/ an hour/ after/ accident.
VII. Fill in the blank with a verb from the box in the correct tense of the passive. Use each verb once only.
do used to drink already pay freeze beat
cut blow down collect speak leave
1 . Mary kept trying to talk to me while my hair
2. This money box ____________ for two years.
3. A lot of trees in the storm last summer.
4. Those suitcases behind if you aren't careful.
5. The rent______________ , I think.
6. Spanish differently in Spain and in Colombia.
7. ___________ any tests since last month.
8. Beer___________ for breakfast in England years ago.
9. At present the champagne glasses in a big box.
10. When we came the stadium, the home team by 3 to 1.
VIII. Choose the correct answer or answers.
1. Yoko told me about students a, d have taken the entrance exam 13 times.
a. who b. whom c. which d. that
2. The secretary....................I talked to didn't know where the meeting was.
a. which b. whom c. that d. θ
3. need to talk to a person ......................you cap trust. You will feel better if you do.
a. whose b. which c. whom d. θ
4. Bob is the kind of person to...................one can talk about anything.
a. who b. whom d. that d. him
5. He is a person...................friends trust him.
a. who b. his c. that d. whose
6. Fm looking for an electric can opener......................also can sharpen knives.
a. who b. which c. that d. θ
7. People .................. live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
who b. whom c. which d. θ
8. The problems .................. Tony has seem insurmountable.
a. what b. he c. that d. θ
9. The man ............. I introduced you to last night may be the next president of the university.
a. which b. whom c. that d. θ
10. Cathy is trustworthy. She's a person upon ............... You can always depend.
a. who b. whom c. that d. θ
11. Your career should focus on a field in...............you are genuinely interested.
a. which b. what c. that d. θ
12. People ................. outlook on life is optimistic are usually happy people.
a. whose b. whom c. that d. which
13. Ms. Donaldson,................. teaches linguistics at the university, recently received recognition for her research.
a. who b. whom c. which d. that
14. The earth, ................ is the fifth largest planet in the solar system, is the third planet from the sun.
a. who b. whom c. which d. that
15. The check................I gave Oliver was for work he'd done for me.
a. who b. which c. that d. θ
16. Melanie was looking after a dog..............leg had been broken in an accident.
a. which b. whose that d. its
17. One of the people arrested was Mary Arundel, ................. is a member of the local council.
a. that b. who c. whom d. 0
18. The Titanic,................sank in 1922, was supposed to be unsinkable.
a. whose that . c. which d. who
19. The Newspaper is owned by the Mearson Group, ....................... chairman is Sir James Bex.
a. which c. that c. who d. whose
20. She is one of the few people to ............. I look up.
a. who b. whom c. that d. 0
IX. Combine these pairs of sentences. Use a relative pronoun only when necessary. Use commas for non-defining relative clause.
1. I bought a cell phone. I can use it to send and receive e-mail.
2. My new cell phone has become a necessary part of life. I only bought it a month ago.
3. My roommate has never been on the Internet. She is afraid of computers.
4. Now, there are psychologists. They help technophobes use technology.
5. A lot of people suffer from techno stress. Those people work in my office.
6. Some people dream of a job. They can do the job without technology.
7. My stereo doesn't work today. It worked yesterday.
8. The man is a computer expert. You were talking to him.
9. Some documents have been found. They were stolen from a car.
10. Dr. Michelle Weil wrote a book about 'techno stress'. She is a psychologist.
11. He works for a computer magazine. The magazine is very popular in Mexico.
12. Marta has a brother. Her brother's name is Manuel.
X. Choose the correct form of verbs to fill in each blank.
Singapore housewife invents useful device
A useful device for getting rid of cockroaches (1).................by a housewife. The device (2).............'Stop-Roach' and will soon be on sale in department store and large shops.
'Stop-Roach' (3)................ of a hollow cylinder and movable valve. It (4)................ in any drain or opening where there are cockroaches. Cockroaches (5)................. to enter the house through the drain (6)............ it impossible to get through the device.
'Stop-Roach' (7) ............... to thorough tests by the Environment Ministry and the invention has now been patented. It (8)........................completely foolproof against invasions of cockroaches from drains and sewers.
It (9) ...............that 'Stop-Roach' (10)....................on sale very soon for under ten dollars.
1. a. has just .invented b. has just been invented
c. just invented d. was just invented
2. a. calls b. called c. is called d. was called
3. a. consists b. is consisted c. has consisted d. has been consisted
4. a. places b. is placing c. is placed d. has placed
5. a. try b. trying c. tried d. are trying
6. a. will find b. will be found c. find d. have found
7. a. subjected b. are subjecting c. has subjected d. has been subjected
8. a. has found b. found c. was found d. has been found
9. a. expects b. is expected c. has expected d. has been expected
10.a. is b. will c. will be d. has been
XI. Read the following passage. Choose the correct answer - a, b, c, or d.
One step beyond automated machines is the industrial robot, the heart and brain of which is the microcomputer. Unlike most automated machines, industrial robots can be programmed to do a variety of tasks that are usually accomplished by human factory workers. Like their human counterparts, industrial robots can be switched from one job to another and can be programmed to handle new tasks. Thus far, robots have found their greatest use in assembling mechanical components. However, they are swiftly branching from basic assembly operations to construction and mining, and their most glamorous use of all, the exploration of oceans and outer space.
1. The author's main purpose in writing this passage is to ..................
a. describe the industrial robot and its uses.
b. narrate a story about the industrial robot.
c. compare the industrial robot to human factory. workers.
d. argue the advantages of the industrial robot.
2. The author's reaction to an innovative form of transportation, such as the electric car, would most likely be ...............
a. positive b. negative c. confusion d. surprise
3. The paragraph following this passage would most likely be about.................
a. types and uses of automated machines.
b. how industrial robots are used in exploration.
c. the uses of the microcomputer.
d. how robots assemble mechanical components.
4. This passage would most likely be found in ....................
a. an entertainment magazine. b. a medical journal.
c. a book of short stories. d. a popular science journal.
5. It can be concluded from this passage that.......................
a. robots will never replace human factory workers.
b. industrial robots are not as versatile as automated machines.
c. the microcomputer will soon be used in automated machines.
d. additional uses will be found for the industrial robot.
TEST FOR UNIT 5
A. Choose the word that has the underlined letter (s) pronounced differently from the rest.
1. a. seat b. meat c. head d. heat
2. a. multiply b. subtract c. instruction d. country
3. a. soup b. route c. group d. could
4. a. tooth b. foot c. school d. food
5. a. put b. pull c. burn d. push
6. a. good b. cool c. look d. wool
B. Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.
1. a. technology b. computer c. newspaper d. miraculous
2. a. scenic b. magical c. capable d. mysterious
3. a. interact b. inanage c. calculate d. multiply
4. a. entertainment b. communicator c. interaction d. electronic
5. a. secretary b. accuracy c. appropriate d. ambulance
II. VOCABULARY AND EXPRESSION
Choose the one word or phrase - a, b, c or d - that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
1. In large classes; children feel that they cannot ...................with the teacher.
a. contact b. interact c. transmit d. relax
2. computer is a ......................... typewriter.
a. convenient b. magical c. appropriate d. informative
3. The port is capable................ handing 10 million tons of coal a year.
a. in b. on c. of d. for
4. We were really impressed by the scenic splendors of the Rocky Mountains.
a. in a strange or mysterious way b. having beautiful natural scenery
c. very impressive and good d. new and interesting
5. New telephone lines allow faster data....................... by fax or modern.
a. calculation b. transmission c. entertainment d. development
6. This door should only be used in an emergency.
a. a serious problem b. an annoying situation
c. a serious situation d. a happy event
7. What makes computer a miraculous device?
a. strange b. powerful c. magical d. excellent
8. The encyclopedia is now available on .................
a. computer screen b. CD-ROM c. keyboard d printer
9. Please .............. your phone card in the slot before pressing the number you require.
a. insert b. operate c. plug d. adjust
10. .............. is used for making exact copies of documents.
a. Computer b. Printer c. Photocopier d. Camcorder
III. GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURE
A. Choose the one word or phrase - a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentence.
I. The street is very noisy, ..................... makes sleeping difficult.
a. that b. what c. which d. it
2. A number of political prisoners................since Independent Day.
a. released b. have released
c. was released d. have been released
3. Fax machine...................send or receive letter quickly.
a. is used for b. used to c. is used to d. used for
4. Internet cafes allow you ........................your web-based e-mail account.
a. to access b. accessing c. access d. be accessed
5. The program must be new. I....................it before.
a. have never been seen b. have ever seen
c. have never seen d. have seen
6. The children saw the actual spacecraft...............landed on the moon.
a. who b. that c. it d. 0
7. Marie, ................. I met at the party, called me last night.
a. that h. who c. which d. whose
8. When 1 arrived the theater, the play .................... . I missed the first part.
a. had started b. started c. was starting d. has started
9. I...................... able to play tennis since I ....................my arm.
a. wasn't/ broke b. haven't been/ had broken
c. wasn't/ had broken d. haven't been/ broke
10. I have to get my picture ......................... for my Website.
a. take b. taken c. taking d. took
11. .......................... your house painted last year?
a. Had b. Did c. Was d. Have.
12. The police................for two men who..........getting into a black car »ear the bank at about I o'clock last night.
a. are looking/ saw b. are looking/ were seen
c. have looked/ saw d. had looked/ were seen
13. Professor Kidd..................three books since 1999, and she's working on fourth.
a. has been writing b. wrote c. has written d. writes
14. How often..................your car serviced since you bought it?
a. do you get b. did you get c. had you gotten d. have you gotten
15. She's the woman ................sister baby-sits for us.
a. who b. which c. that's d. whose
B. Identify the one underlined word or phrase - A, B, C or D - that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.
1. The house painted more than three years ago. but I'm not going to have it
A B C
done again for a while.
2. The stories what I've told you are all true.
A B C D
3. I decided to change jobs because my boss makes me working overtime.
A B C D
4. Could you tell me what the air conditioner use for?
A B C D
5. Then the computer will ask you restart it.
A B C D
6. Before you leave, please duplicate that tile by make a copy on the CD-ROM.
A B C D
7. The last payment shouldn't make until all the work has been completed and
A B C
8. You'll see a copy before they're printed by the printer.
A B C D
9. We've been here only one day, but we've been taken three rolls of film.
A B C D
10. If the software is not compatible with the operating system, the computer
may fail o function and shut without warning.
B C D
Choose the sentences or phrases that best complete these conversations.
1. A: _______________________________
B: Well, a microwave is used to cook or heat food.
a. Could you tell me what is a microwave used for?
b. Please tell me how to use a microwave?
c. Can you tell me what is used 'for cooking'?
d. Could you tell me what a microwave is used for? 7.
A: What will we do when we want to call the Fire Service?
a. Dial 113 b. Dial 114 c. Dial 115 d. Dial 116
3. A: _______________________________
B: Let me see, since September 2003.
a. When did you attend this school?
b. How long have you studied at this school?
c. Since when did you studied at this school?
d. How-often do you attend this school?
4. A: Would you like a coffee?
a. Not at all b. Ye, let's. c. Yes. I would d. Yes. I'd love one.
5. A: What should you do if you don't want to hear the sound?
a. Press the MUTE button. b. Press the VOLUME button.
c. Press the PROGRAM button. d. Press the POWER button.
V. READING COMPREHENSION
A. Choose the correct option a, b, c or d to complete this passage.
The electronic computer is the most (1).......... invention since steam engine. While the industrial revolution (2) ..........changed the nature of (3) .......... work, the computer revolution is now changing the work (4) .......... by the brain. Nowadays micro-computers are (5) .......... in hundreds of thousands and are constantly (6) .......... equipped with more and more ingenious (7) .......... Contrary to popular belief, computers (8) .......... cannot make mistakes. The answer will always be correct (9) .......... the programmed fed (10) .......... the computer is correct.
1. a. powerful b. significant c. strange d. mysterious
2. a. previously b. lately c. frequently d. continuously
3. a. hard b. brain c. manual d. intellectual
4. a. doing b. does c. did d. done
5. a. manufactured b. done c. worked d. performed
6. a. be b. being c. been d. to be
7. a. machines b. computers c. programs d. devices
8. a. which b. that c. itself d. themselves
9. a. if b. unless c. whether d. while
10. a. up b. on c. into d. off
B. Read the passage, then choose the one best answer –a, b, c or d.
In the last 100 years. technology has completely changed the way we live. At the touch of a button, we can look up almost anything we need to know on the Internet. We have electricity, aero planes. television, and we have ever been to the moon. So what sort of inventions will there be in the 21st century? Indeed. is there anything important still left to invent?
It seems that there is. Scientists all over the world are looking into Nan technology with a great deal of interest. This is the science of building small machines - and when we say small, we mean very small. To give you an idea of the size scientists are talking about, these machines would be about a million billion times smaller than the smallest bit of dust.
Nan technology will bring about enormous changes. Doctors, for example, will he able to cure any illness. The environment will be improved because it will be possible to take the polluted air we breathe and make it clean again. But perhaps the most exciting thought of all is that we won't have to wait a thousand years for Nan technology - many people believe there is a good chance it will come in our lifetime.
1. This passage is mainly about ____________
a. inventions b. Nan technology
c. technological changes d. small machines
2. According to the passage, _____________
a. our lives have been changed by technology
b. we can use the Internet to get information
c. we have been able to travel to the moon
d. All are correct
3. Nan technology is_____________
a. the skill of building very small machines
b. the science of building computers
c. the new computer technology
d. the recent advance in medical technology
4. Which change will Nan technology not bring about?
a. Fatal diseases will be cured. b. The air will be cleaner.
c. The pollution will be reduced. d. The environment will be protected.
5. Which of the following is not true?
a. Scientists have a lot of interest in Nan technology .
b. The size of the machines will be much smaller than the smallest bit of dust.
c. Nan technology will bring about some changes in the medical field.
d. Many people believe that they have to wait a thousand years for Nan technology.
Choose the correct sentence (a, b, c, or d) made from the suggested words.
1. Global communication be/ transform/ the invention/ Internet
a. Global communication was transformed the invention of the Internet.
b. The invention of the Internet was transformed the global communication.
c. Global communication .was transformed by the invention of the Internet.
d. Global communication was transformed invention of Internet. ?:
2. What/ use/ fax machine/ for
a. What are you used fax machine for? b. For what fax machine is used?
c. What is the use for fax machine? d. What is fax machine used for?
3. Inventions/ like/ electric light bulb/ change/ way/ people/ live
a. Inventions like the electric light bulb changed the way people lived.
b. The inventions like the electric light bulb has changed the way that people lived.
c. The way people lived has been changed by inventions like electric light bulb.
d. The invention§ like the electric light bulb changed way people .had lived.
4. I/ give away/ my computer/ be/ three years old
a. 1 gave away my computer which was only three years old.
b. I gave away my computer, which was only three years old.
c. My computer which I gave away was only three years old.
d. My computer, that I gave away; was only three years old.
5. new school/ open/ recently/ New Road
a. A new school recently opened in New Road.
b. A new school has been recently opened in New Road.
c. A new school has recently opened in New Road.
d. A new school opened recently in New Road.
6. Belgian! call/ Etienne Lenoir/ make/ the first/ motor car
a. A Belgian made the first motor car called Etienne Lenoir.
b. The first motor car was made by a Belgian called Etienne Lenoir.
c. The first motor car was called a Belgian made by Etienne Lenoir.
d. A Belgian called Etienne Lenoir was made the first motor car.
II. 1. c 2. f 3. g 4. b 5. h 6. d 7. a 8. e
III .1. scanner . 3. laptops 5. surfing 7. downloaded 9. Software
2. virus 4. floppy-hard 6. chat forum 8. websites 10. Internet
IV. 2. has opened 5. have won 8. have learned
3. has drawn 6. havedruilk 9. have arrived/come
4. has broken 7. have cleaned/ washed 10. haven’t finished
V. 1. Realized 5. has replaced 9. has really improved 13. have not done
2. has seen 6. have become 10. disappeared 14. has brought
3. took 7. were 11. took 15. has solved
4. spent 8. has enabled 12. have become
VI. 1. Have these words been spelled wrongly?
2. Mike has been offered an opportunity to study abroad.
3. Has the package been delivered yet?
4. Have you heard about David? He has been attacked by a bull.
5. Three hostages have been murdered by terrorists.
6. Millions of pounds’ worth of damage has been caused by a storm.
7. The house at the end of the street has been sold since last month.
8. Have you ever been bitten, by a dog?
9. These machines haven’t been used for at least five years.
10. The road has been blocked for an hour after the accident.
VII 1. was being cut 6. have read 11. hasn’t been finished
2. had left 7. had been beaten 12. have seen
3. were blown down 8. haven’t seen - left 13. is spoken
4. Have ... been done 9. had stopped 14. will be cancelled
5. were awarded 10. are being frozen 15. drove - was waiting
VIII. 2 b, c, d 3. c, d 4. b 5. d 6. b, c 7. a 8. c, d 9. b, c, d 10. b
11.a 12. a 13. a 14.c 15. b,c, d 16. b 17.b 18. c 19. d 20. b
IX. 1.1 bought a cell phone (which/ that) I can use to send and receive email.
2. My new cell phone, which I only bought a month ago, has become a necessary
part of life.
3. My roommate, who is afraid of computers, has never been on the Internet.
4. Now, there are psychologists who/ that help technophobes use technology.
5. Is. A lot of people who work in my office suffer from technọstress.
6. Some people dream of a job (which/ that) they can do without technology.
7. My stereo, which worked yesterday,- doesn't work today.
8. The man (who/ that) you were talking to is a computer expert.
9 . Some documents which/ that were stolen from a car have been found.
10. Dr. Michelle Weil, who is a psychologist, wrote a book about ‘technostress’.
11. He works for a computer magazine which/ that is very popular in Mexico.
12. Marta has a brother whose name is Manuel.
X. 1. b 2. c 3. a 4. c 5. b 6. a 7. d 8. d 9.b 10. c
XI.1. a 2. a 3. b 4. d 5. d
TEST FOR UNIT 5
I. A. 1. c 2. b 3. d 4. b 5. c 6. b
B. 1. c 2. b 3. a 4. b 5. c
II. 1. c 2. d 3. a 4. b 5. b 6. b 7. b 8. b 9. b 10. b 11. c 12. d 13. b 14. a 15. c
III. A. 1. c 2. d 3. c 4. a 5. c 6. b 7. b 8. a 9. d 10. b 11. c
12. b 13. c 14. d 15. d
B. 1. a (was painted) 4. c (is used) 7. a (be made) 10. c (shut down)
2. b (which/that) 5. d (to restart) 8. d (by the printer.)
3. d (work) 6. c (making) 9. d (taken)
IV. 1. d 2. b 3. b 4. d 5. a
V. A. 1. b 2. a 3. c 4. d 5. a 6. b 7. d 8. d 9. a 10. c
B. 1. b 2. d 3. a 4. d 5. d
VI. 1. c 2. d 3. a 4. b 5. c 6. b